MIH from clinical appearance to therapy – “keep it simple – go easy”. From practice to practice.
The clinical appearance of molar incisive hypomineralization (MIH), with a division into mild or severe loss of hard substance, allows us to make an initial decision about possible treatment options. In the further course, a possible hypersensitivity of the MIH teeth plays a decisive role, not only for the elimination of pain, but also for further therapy options. An MIH flow chart shows, based on your possible therapy options, the procedure for MIH patients from prophylaxis to treatment under general anesthesia.
Participants should know at the end of the seminar:
- Classification of MIH into mild and severe according to the EAPD
- Assessing the intensity of hypersensitivity associated with hard substance loss
- Other influencing factors of dental MIH therapy
- Therapy choice based on the MIH flow chart
- Possible application of MIH-KIT
Ask the Expert