Prof. Patricia Gatón Hernández
- PhD in Dentistry (Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.)
- Postgraduate in Pediatric Dentistry (Barcelona Children’s Hospital)
- Clinical residency in Implantology (PerioClinic, Madrid)
- Postgraduate in Esthetic Dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Professor of the Pediatric Dentistry Postgraduate Program (Sau Paulo University, Brasil)
- Professor of the Minimun intervention dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Member of the European Advisory Board of Minimally Invasive Dentistry.
- Director of MITDental Barcelona (Center of Minimally Intervention Dentistry and dental traumatology).
- Lecturer of courses: Pediatric Dentistry, Multidisciplinary Minimum Intervention Dentistry, Aesthetics with composites, Dental Traumatology and aesthetic implications.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.