Prof. Patricia Gatón Hernández
- PhD in Dentistry (Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.)
- Postgraduate in Pediatric Dentistry (Barcelona Children’s Hospital)
- Clinical residency in Implantology (PerioClinic, Madrid)
- Postgraduate in Esthetic Dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Professor of the Pediatric Dentistry Postgraduate Program (Sau Paulo University, Brasil)
- Professor of the Minimun intervention dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Member of the European Advisory Board of Minimally Invasive Dentistry.
- Director of MITDental Barcelona (Center of Minimally Intervention Dentistry and dental traumatology).
- Lecturer of courses: Pediatric Dentistry, Multidisciplinary Minimum Intervention Dentistry, Aesthetics with composites, Dental Traumatology and aesthetic implications.
Ask the Expert