Born in 1972 in Asse, Belgium. Finished dental school at the Free University of Brussels in 1995.
1995-1997: Post Graduate program Aesthetic Dentistry at the Free University of Brussels.
1999- : Lecturer for rubberdam techniques and adhesive techniques.
2002-2005: Scientific Board Conservative Dentistry for the NIVVT (Nascholings Instituut Verbond der Vlaamse Tandartsen = Institute for Continued Education of the Society of Flemish dentists).
2002-2005: Board member of Studyclub Brussel-Halle. 2003-2006: Member advisory board 3M ESPE BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg).
2003-2007: Board Member Belgian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
2003-present: Member of the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry.
2008-present: Board Member of the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry.
Nationally and internationally lecturing about rubberdam isolation, microscope dentistry, posterior composites, restorative dentistry, practice management.
- 1993: Doctor of Dental Surgery, Nancy, France
- 1995: Bachelor of Medical Science, Nancy, France
- 1996: Postgraduate Diploma of Prosthodontics (removable complete dentures), Nancy, France
- 1996: Postgraduate Diploma of Forensic Medicine, Montpellier, France
- 1997: Postgraduate Diploma of Prosthodontics (removable partial dentures), Nancy, France
- 1999: Postgraduate Diploma of Prosthodontics (Fixed Crowns and Bridges), Nancy, France
- 2001: Master of Biological Science and Biomaterials, Paris, France
- 2003: Postgraduate Diploma of Forensic Dentistry, Nancy, France
- 2010: European Certificate of Oral Implantology, Gothenburg, Sweden
Academic career history
- 1993-1996: Research Fellow, Prosthodontics Department, School of Dentistry of Nancy, (France)
- 1996-2005: Lecturer in Prosthodontics and Biomaterials Departments, School of Dentistry of Nancy (France)
- 2007-present : Responsible for postgraduate training of adhesive and aesthetic dentistry, Generation Implant Association, Nice (France).
- 2011-present: Responsible for postgraduate training of adhesive and biomimetic dentistry, Garancière University, Paris (France).